Get leaner, fitter and stronger with the Surge Connect Lockdown Challenge.
Registrations are now OPEN via firstname.lastname@example.org
Challenge starts on the 20 April 2020 and runs for the duration of our forced closure!
Joining this particular challenge is FREE, however you will need to be a Surge Fitness On Demand Subscriber and be linked up to our Surge Connect program and facility code via a Myzone MZ3 belt.
The overall winner will selected on the first day of our club reopening after this period of government forced closure has ended.
The first prize will be a complimentary 12 month Surge Fitness membership, a Styku 3D body scan valued at $75, 5 x PT sessions and goodie bag full of fitness treats.
To be eligible to win, simply complete following steps:
1. Register for the challenge prior to midnight 19 April via: email@example.com.
2. Have an active Surge Fitness On Demand subscription for the duration of our club closure.
3. Have a Myzone MZ3 belt linked up to our Surge Connect facility code (we provide this code when you sign up to the challenge).
4. Post at least 3 x workouts per week with photos to the dedicated Surge Connect Myzone App.
5. Earn a minimum of 1300 MEP’s (Myzone effort points per month). Your Myzone Status is based on your continued achievement of the minimum physical activity recommendations set by the World Health Organization (WHO). The WHO recommends that healthy adults perform a minimum of 150 minutes of moderate-intensity or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity cardiorespiratory exercise per week (and more for improved fitness benefits). This equates to 1,300 Myzone Effort Points (MEPs) per month, so our goal is to ensure our members are achieving this not matter what kind of workouts they do. A weights session, an on demand class, a run, a cycle or a walk with the dog. It really does not matter, as long as you push yourself to get active!
Surge Connect Lockdown Challenge | Commencing April 20th 2020. A complimentary train-at-home fitness challenge, suitable for all levels, exclusively for our Surge Fitness On Demand subscribers.
Let’s face it, life as we know it has changed. We are all starting to miss our old routines. But we can do something for our health, and our sanity. Let’s use this period of forced gym closure due to COVID 19, to take control of our fitness goals. Together we can use this time to take on a new challenge and commit to creating a stronger, leaner, faster and healthier version of ourselves. How would it feel to emerge from this lockdown, and feel a sense of true accomplishment, by achieving noticeable progress with your weight loss, strength or cardio objectives?
Surge Connect is a community orientated functional training movement, backed by technology, coached by experts. Partnering with ‘MyZone’ technology, Surge Connect, provides our members with a completely new fitness experience. With the integration of Myzone heart rate technology to form the basis for how our members receive feedback on how hard they are working, now everyone has a chance to win. No longer do you have to be the fittest, fastest or strongest in the gym to win a challenge or receive recognition or reward.
Already LIVE at our flagship Kings Square facility, we have decided to bring forward the launch of Surge Connect and Myzone heart rate technology to our Clarkson & Wanneroo members subscribing to our Surge Fitness On Demand platform, to help keep our members motivated and accountable during this time. This is in anticipation of the full Surge Connect roll-out and fit-outs at Clarkson and Wanneroo, commencing when we reopen.