Group Strength Training, Fitness Classes & Creche are making a comeback.
Functional Training, Group Fitness, Yoga, Pilates, Tabata, HIIT and Group Strength Workouts Commencing from the 18th May 2020.
Updated LIVE Timetable and Class Descriptions available NOW.
Sessions will run early and mid mornings, afternoons and evenings.
Creche will be available .
We have 2 x Options Available for members wishing to join us!
Option 1- Subscription
Members may opt in for a weekly fee of $15 per week and do as many sessions as possible.
Option 2- Pay As You Go
Pay $10 per session.
Sessions will be available for booking online via our Member Login portal (found at the top left of this browser) at https://mrm-connect.surgefitness.com.au/connect/
Register Your Interest NOW:
To register your interest to OPT IN for these supervised sessions please email:
Kings Square: firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID 19 UPDATE I 15 May 2020:
The latest easing of restrictions by the WA Government is due to the continued low number of new COVID-19 cases. The easing of restrictions will begin the process of restarting the State’s economy by helping to get many Western Australians safely back to work.
The current health advice is that we can cautiously begin to re-open certain venues and facilities, and increase indoor and outdoor non-work gatherings to a maximum of 20 people, while of course continuing to practise social distancing and good personal hygiene.
The easing of restrictions will allow for indoor and outdoor gatherings of up to 20 people at any one time in public places.
Gyms will be permitted to open for fitness classes or small group training up to a maximum of 20 participants and there is 4 square metres of floor space per person, up to a maximum of 20 participants in total at the venue.
At Surge Fitness, the safety of our members and staff is our number one priority at all times. We are have finalised a rigorous COVID Safety Plan that both meets and exceeds the WA Government COVID Safety Plans and Guidelines which has been released to industry sectors later this week.
At Surge Fitness, we believe that we can make a difference, change lives and build healthy communities. .
Please note that during this time of closure all memberships will be continue to be placed on complimentary freeze until we are in a position to resume our regular services as part of the Governments Phase 3 – Easing of restrictions.
Surge Fitness has been providing ongoing services to our members such as Surge Fitness On Demand & S Connect Myzone Lockdown Challenge to help support our members physical and mental health well-being throughout this time and will continue to do so.
Steps we ask you to take if attending a class or workout session at our facilities under the WA Phase 2, Easing of Restrictions Guidelines:
- We encourage you to prepare your own response plans if you have not already done so.
- We encourage you to wash your hands often, with soap and water, or carrying hand sanitiser and using it as needed.
- You will be required to sanitise your hands thoroughly on entering and exiting the facility.
- Take care of yourself. Drink plenty of water, get a restful sleep at night, take time to switch off from technology, get some fresh air, eat healthy, keep fit and keep moving! Do not neglect yourself. Positive habits are more important now than ever to maintain your health and general well-being.
- Ensure you thoroughly wipe down all gym mats and equipment with the sanitised Gym Wipes/ Spray Bottles provided.
- Please comply with all staff requests and club safety signage.
- Always use a clean sweat towel when exercising or taking part in classes.
- Please bring your own water bottle, yoga mat/boxing gloves to classes and PT sessions. Ensure you are wearing clean, sanitised boxing glove liners if using communal equipment.
Cotton boxing glove liners are already a prerequisite, as per our membership terms and conditions, you will not be permitted to participate in class without them.
- No shared equipment is permitted during WA Phase 2 Easing of Restrictions Guidelines and we ask that you please comply and respect this instruction.
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing, but not with your hands.
- See a health care professional if you start to feel unwell.
- If you believe you may have been exposed to the virus, are undergoing testing including waiting for test results, or are showing symptoms of ANY viral illness (particularly fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) we ask that you do not attend the gym. Please be mindful of your fellow members and our community when making this decision.
- Please notify the club manager if you have travelled internationally within the last 4 weeks.
Please see the Department of Health’s website for details on this advise and other risk categories.
- If you have been in close contact with a proven case of Coronavirus, please notify us and do not attend the gym.
- If unwell, please avoid contact with others (including shaking hands or other touching, such as hugging).
- Further information and updates are available on the Australian Government Department of Health website or your state health department’s website.
We have been extremely busy over the past few weeks with exciting upgrades, refurbishments and innovation ready for when you all return! Details will be released very soon.
On behalf of all of the team at Surge Fitness we would like to thank you all for your ongoing support.